Sunday 27 November 2011

Digital Photograph Version Of Draft Music Magazine.

This was my first draft of my digital download draft of my music magazine. But I wasn't font of the title, as I initially thought 'Moda' meant music in a foreign language but it turned out it meant 'Fashion' when I did some more research into it. So I changed it to something a bit more fitting for a classical, indie, rock music magazine. 



















This is my final version of my digital download draft. 'Un-orthodox' means rebel and not obeying the normal rules.
So I thought it was quite fitting as I want the genre of my music magazine to be Classical/Indie/Rock because it's not a normal mixture of music. It's a bit different.
The aim type of audience will be mostly teenagers and older. People whom are serious about music and the artists.

This digital download draft contains the style model of NME and Q, they most tend to highlight with another colour underneath sub-headings. I really like this look, it makes it more eye catching and stands out to passers by.









Here is my photoshop page with my digital downloaded version of my draft magazine open in psd format. Containing all the layers on the right. In addition to this I was in the middle of editing the font at the top of the page from italic to bold, to make it look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment