Friday 13 January 2012

Final Magazine Front Cover

First Idea of my final front cover of my magazine:











Second Version of my final magazine front cover:
I had a change of plan due to thinking my other draft of my final magazine cover didn't have a very accurate style model obvious to the naked eye. Whereas now my front page has a more fluid style model.  I also have more of a colour scheme with this version, I got the colours/idea of fonts and layours from the NME cover underneath.
















This is my Style Model Image:
 I like 'NME' magazine because of it's bold simple layouts with highlights underneath the sub-headings and side details. In addition to this the audience of NME buyers have the same target audience I would have mine aimed at. The roughly 15-30 years old age group. People with possibly the odd pound from either wages or pocket money to spare on their favourite rock/indie band. Audiences that prefer the possibly less mainstream bands around at the moment. Because NME can sometimes contain just or about to get signed bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment